Everything you need to know about the all-in-one e-marketing platform, GetResponse
GetResponse is a marketing tool that brings together many features. Complete, this tool will allow you to do many marketing actions such as email marketing but also marketing automation, creation of sales pages and webinars. How does this tool work? What are all the features available? You will know everything in this article.
The different features of GetResponse
This is the primary functionality of GetResponse, this software is above all an emailing platform that allows you to establish a relationship with your prospects and customers. You will be able to create an automatic email sending system to be able to contact and offer your offers very quickly to your customers and prospects. You can relaunch them at your convenience and at a frequency that you define. Create messages for your target and deliver your messages to increase your sales. It is a tool created to manage all your email campaigns, plan them and create scenarios according to each target.
You will be able to develop sales and customer relations with real visibility on your strategy for each action you take. This type of marketing allows you to adapt to each Internet user according to their profile and behavior and to send them the right message at the right time.
Your emails can be truly personalized thanks to the hundreds of models available on GetResponse (editable) but also thanks to 5000 Shutterstock images available.
The content of each e-mail can be dynamic and personalized to have targeted communication for each customer and prospect.
In addition, it has a deliverability rate that exceeds all expectations with 99%. He’s the market leader! You’ll have more worries about whether your emails have been received by your contacts and prospects.
This is a new feature that will allow you to create sales tunnels with all the tools available in GetResponse, much like Clickfunnels. You don’t need to build a sales tunnel from scratch because autofunnel does it for you. This tool preconfigures around 30 scenarios which are designed by professionals and which are of course optimized to be able to make conversions. All of this is done so that you have the least to add. GetResponse will guide you through the different stages of creating the funnel, step by step.
There are 3 types of autofunnel :
- Sales funnels to promote your products or services online.
- Prospective funnels to find potential buyers but also to create a list of new contacts.
- Webinar funnels so you can increase your sales and communicate in a different way.
You have all the functionality of a classic marketing platform with this tool, but with additional functionality that can make all the difference for your sales and your business. :
- Facebook ads: this new feature allows you to create targeted ads for Facebook and Instagram. You will be able to increase your audience by establishing a precise budget.
- The Social Ads Creator: a new feature that will allow you to create content (such as promotional banners or videos) very quickly while being adapted to your audience and your target. You will be able to make a difference on social networks with this tool without needing the skills of a web designer.
- Landing pages: create landing pages, responsive (suitable for all media sizes), personalized for your audience.
- Web forms: create web forms for all your needs. Many models are available (500 models).
- Pop-ups: creation of ads or banners that help attract the attention of the internet user and newcomers and increase your conversion rate.
- Email marketing.
- Sales pages: another new feature available! For even more conversions, modify your different pages and forms.
- Shops for your products: You no longer have to have another platform to manage and add products or services, you can do it directly with this functionality.
- E-commerce integrations: You can now link your e-commerce site and GetResponse.
- Abandoned basket emails: Without configuration, customers are automatically restarted when they leave an abandoned basket.
- Payment processing.
- One-click upsell pages: Offer time-limited discounts.
- Automated order confirmations
Create landing pages also called landing page, responsive (suitable for all media sizes), personalized for your audience. This type of page is very important, because the user clicks on an advertisement or a link on your website or in an email. It is not a classic page because this page is specially created for the user to perform a specific action. With GetResponse you choose a model among the many proposed for your audience according to the type of page you want (promotion page, registration page, download page, product page …), you personalize it and you can publish.
With GetResponse, you will be able to offer webinars also called online conferences for your customers but also for your prospects. You will be able to communicate in another way so that you can reach a different target and boost your sales. Again GetResponse allows this functionality without leaving its interface. You will be able to record all your webinars and send them to your target all this in a very simple and express way.
How to create an email campaign on GetResponse
For this it will be necessary to create an auto-responder. You will have to follow a few steps to configure it:
- The creation of your emailing campaign (import your contacts and prospects).
- Configure it by filling in different fields (message name, subject, of, delivery parameters).
- Create the newsletter (either you can start from scratch, import your own HTML code or choose from the predefined templates).
- Configure the different conditions of the automatic answering machine (frequency, day).
- Choose the target of your campaign (you will have to separate your audience into several targets beforehand to adjust your speech to each target).
- Test your campaign to avoid surprises when it is sent.
- Send your campaign.
- Analyze returns and spinoffs
GetResponse is software that works with a monthly subscription. There are 4 types of subscriptions depending on the number of contacts you have and the degree of option you want to have :
- The Basic subscription: This subscription costs 13 € per month. You can have up to 1000 contacts (additional costs are expected depending on the number of contacts). Emails are unlimited. The ideal offer to start in email marketing.
- The Essential subscription: This subscription costs € 45 per month. You can have up to 1,000 contacts and you can also create sales tunnels (up to 5) and webinars.
- Professional / Premium subscription: This subscription costs € 89 per month. You can have up to 1,000 contacts and send an unlimited number of emails as well as an unlimited number of sales tunnels.
- The Enterprise subscription: This subscription costs € 1,199 per month. You can have up to 100,000 contacts (additional costs are expected depending on the number of contacts). Emails are unlimited.
Review on Getresponse
GetResponse is really a very comprehensive and revolutionizes the marketing software market. It doesn’t stop at 1 or 2 features, it is really very easy to use and will increase your sales.
Its use is free for the first 30 days, so you can get to know the platform without paying and be able to get an idea of whether or not to buy it. Registration is very fast and the interface intuitive.
All your data can be analyzed and allows you to know your audience perfectly, to create much more relevant content with a conversion rate that will be higher and higher. Don’t hesitate any longer and start building your email list and email marketing!
Don’t hesitate to join our Facebook Group to discuss about it.
You will also like :